It’s always going to be you & me from here on in.
Or so that’s what we & everyone else says.
I miss how much you cared about me.
I miss how you placed nothing above me.
I miss how you wanted to spend time with me.
I miss how respectful & nice you were.
I miss our conversations about anything.
I miss how young & innocent we were.
I miss the old us.
Much has changed while others stay the same.
I loved the old you, hated the recent you.
Luckily, I’m accepting the new you.
Or so that’s what we & everyone else says.
I miss how much you cared about me.
I miss how you placed nothing above me.
I miss how you wanted to spend time with me.
I miss how respectful & nice you were.
I miss our conversations about anything.
I miss how young & innocent we were.
I miss the old us.
Much has changed while others stay the same.
I loved the old you, hated the recent you.
Luckily, I’m accepting the new you.
The main idea is to compromise.
When did relationships get so complicated?
When did relationships get so complicated?

No comments:
Post a Comment