Friday, October 17, 2008

Laptop, Papers & Books

School is too stressful right now.
Midterms, papers, projects, presentations.
Readings, cases, problem sets, tests.
Will it never freaking end?
Two more months of torture. Great.
Can't wait until winter break.
Minus the freezing weather, that can wait.

Luckily, I have someone to keep me sane.
Though I have my doubts at times.
He's very slowly proving to me.

All the lies & cover ups better be done with.
Really hate thinking about it all.
But from this point on, just move forward.
Everything has been good since then.
I hope this isn't just another phase.
Because I'm honestly genuinely happy.

Voluntarily at school on a Friday afternoon.
Seriously need to get out of this place.
Dreadful weekend here I come.
Right after I spend some time with him. ;)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so i felt left out so i decided to convert to this blogspot business. goodbye livejournal. thus you can delete this lj link. ps. its almost 430 and i still havent started my proposal. ive done everything but... sigh. i hope you're almost done