Early start. A morning filled with bad luck.
Car not starting. Frozen doors. Spilled food.
All of this running on 4-5 hours of sleep.
Nonetheless, time to seriously procrastinate.
In 12 hours, I shall be free from school.
For the 2008 year at least. Can't wait!
Just have to get through this last exam.
Post-10PM. Call me homedizzles! =)
Btw, I still need to get my kris kringle gift.
Why must you be so difficult for!
& My house is so lonely-like.
Guess I'm living at RG's for the weekend.
Until the airport trip to get the mother dear.
Hope she didn't forget to give him this.

Car not starting. Frozen doors. Spilled food.
All of this running on 4-5 hours of sleep.
Nonetheless, time to seriously procrastinate.
In 12 hours, I shall be free from school.
For the 2008 year at least. Can't wait!
Just have to get through this last exam.
Post-10PM. Call me homedizzles! =)
Btw, I still need to get my kris kringle gift.
Why must you be so difficult for!
& My house is so lonely-like.
Guess I'm living at RG's for the weekend.
Until the airport trip to get the mother dear.
Hope she didn't forget to give him this.

No comments:
Post a Comment