I wish I could do something, anything.
Glossy eyed, I just can't control it.
Motivation thrown right out the door.
All I want to do is stay in bed, forever.
I just feel so helpless.
Glossy eyed, I just can't control it.
Motivation thrown right out the door.
All I want to do is stay in bed, forever.
I just feel so helpless.

1 comment:
baby are you ok?
don't get so unmotivated.
theres still time to catch up.
i know you can do it! after all you're still gifted & trust me when i say it still applies now, no doubt. just hang in there & try your hardest for the next few months. Were almost done 3rd year. & then summer 2009 is all ours. Chin up GF! i have total and complete faith in you, ALWAYS. Don't stress yourself out too much. <3 LOVE YOU.
Post a Comment