Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday Morning

What a weekend. Twas fun indeed.
Marc's birthday parts I & II.
From the shout outs, drinks, music, everything.
GLC & chickababes. My ultimate faves.
Any time spent with them is worth it.
"Hey! It's 143. I love you, I love you all."
The result, exhaustion & loss of energy.
I just want to sleep for the next week.
Rest would be much appreciated.

As much as I want to lounge around, I can't.
Exams are at the end of next week.
Time to hibernate, yet again.
This school thing is like a horrible cycle.
I wish it would just screw off for a bit.
But nooo, I still have spring school.
Ugh whatever. FML! Kidding. =)

Why does today totally suck ass?
Rain/snow mix. It's freaking April!
I had to bust out my damn goose.
Plus I'm sooo sleepy. My poor eyes.
My head is pounding & my cold won't leave.

That's enough bitching, for now.
Picture update tonight.

No comments: