Monday, February 8, 2010

Anxious

I barely ever write in this thing anymore.
I don't even have time to sleep, let along blog.
2010 has been... Different to say the least.
Some things from last year carried over, others left behind.
Occurrences from the start of the year to now.
Just a whole bunch of things put together.
I feel as though we're all getting older, growing up.
Partying has become an occasional rather than a regular.
Weekends are spent low key, still with the usuals.
Graduating, careers, saving for the future mentality.
Nonetheless, what was important then is still important now.
Got nothing but love for my family, friends & bf.

So much to do in such a short amount of time.
Tomorrow is going to be one very eventful day.
It's not even good eventful, just BUSY eventful.
I have to get all my school work done before I leave.
Plus gather together everything that I need & pack!
I can't wait until I get out of here.
This semester is sucking the life out of me.
A stressful school year plus working a lot equals a dead me!
Gahhh I really need this vacation to relax.
Florida here I comeee! =)

No comments: